Terms and conditions
All rights are reserved. Information from this web site may be freely linked to and used for educational and other non-commercial purposes, provided that any reproduction of data be accompanied by an acknowledgement of IIEP as the source.
This does not apply to pages and images with explicitly reserved reproduction rights (indicated by © followed by the copyright and year of first circulation) such as publications offered as downloads. Reproduction of the latter requires prior authorization from the author. For such requests, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IIEP and its partners make every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy of the information on its web site. Hyperlinks to other web sites imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites on the part of www.planwithyouth.org.
IIEP and its partners do not warrant that the information, documents and materials contained in its website is complete and correct and shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of its use.
Private data collection
You may browse www.planwithyouth.org without disclosing any information about yourself. You will, however, be required to provide a minimum of personal information when registering for on-line services.
Technologies and security policies to protect your stored personal information have been implemented. Employees who have access to personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of such data
By accessing the Planwithyouth website, certain information, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation behaviour through the website, the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on IIEP servers. These will not specifically identify you. The information will be used internally only for website traffic analysis.
If you provide unique identifying information, such as name, email address, postal address and other information on forms stored on this website, such information will be used only for statistical purposes and will not be published for general access nor disclosed or sold to third parties. IIEP-UNESCO, however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.
You may request a copy of your personal data as long as you provide proof of your identity. For such requests or for any questions about our privacy statement, please contact: email@example.com
IIEP and its partners exercise copyright over their information to assure its proper use in accordance with their principles.
Any copy made of the material must retain all copyright and other proprietary legends and notices in the same form and manner as on the original. Any use of textual and multimedia information (sound, image, software, etc.) in the website shall be accompanied by an acknowledgement of the source, citing the uniform resource locator (URL) of the page (Title of the material, © IIEP, URL).
Discussion Forums Disclaimer and Rules
Discussion contents reflect the views of individual participants only. IIEP and its partners bear no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results.
The following rules govern the discussion forums presented on www.planwithyouth.org. Please read carefully before participating. Your use of the discussion forums will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
- Participant is responsible for ensuring that any material he/she posts to www.planwithyouth.org (text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- Participant agrees not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on www.planwithyouth.org any material that is libelous, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, or invades anyone’s privacy.
- Participant agrees to use the www.planwithyouth.org discussion forums only for lawful purposes.
- Participant acknowledges that the Forum and discussion groups are public and not private communications
- All discussion forum messages must contain the accurate name and electronic mail address of the participant.
- Discussion material on www.planwithyouth.org is for personal use only. Participants may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained through www.planwithyouth.org.
- IIEP and its partners reserves the right to remove, for any reason and without notice, any content of the Forums received from participants
These rules may be modified from time to time by IIEP and its partners.